Search Google Appliance


I studied for three years at a university in my country. Can I transfer some of my credits, or do I have to start over at PSU?
If your university is recognized as an institution of higher education by the Ministry of Education in your country, your credits are eligible for transfer to PSU. Generally, you can receive up to one year of credit at PSU for each year of previous college/university study.