I received a master's or doctoral degree from a college or university in the United States. Is that sufficient proof of English proficiency?

Yes.  Students who have completed a bachelor's degree program, master's degree program or doctoral program in Australia, British-speaking Canada, Great Britain, Ireland, New Zealand or the United States do not need to provide proof of English language proficiency.