Search Google Appliance


Do I have to take University Studies as a transfer student?
Yes, every student who graduates from PSU must complete our general education requirements (e.g., University Studies or Honors). Transfer students are not required to complete the entire University Studies program and are placed in the program based on the number of transfer credits completed prior to their term of admission. This will be indicated on your transfer evaluation.