Search Google Appliance


Am I required to submit my high school (secondary school) transcript as part of my application for admission to Portland State?
If you have completed one year or more of full-time study at a college or university, you are not required to submit an official high school transcript. If you're not sure that you have completed a year or more worth of course work, please include a copy of your high school transcript with your application materials. The Admissions office will let you know if we require an official transcript from the secondary school.