What if I have Short Term or Long Term Disability insurance benefits?

If you have Short Term and/or Long Term Disability benefits that you have purchased under the Optional Benefits offered at the University, you should apply for the benefits even if you have sufficient sick leave to cover the absence.  If your illness is approved under the Short Term Disability benefit, you may have access to limited sick leave benefits at the same time.  For additional information on this call extension 53749 or extension 54943.