Should a PSU invoice be paid on a Personal Service Contract, and do I send it directly to Accounts Payable?
Contact Louis Rodge, PSC Contract Officer (5-5044 or rodgel@pdx.edu) with questions. Personal Service Contract invoices need to be sent directly to Louis. Contact Research Accounting if the PSCs are on grant index codes.