May I transfer my benefit to a family member to use at another Oregon University System institution? If yes, which form do I use and where can I get the form?

Your family member may use your staff fee privilege at any of the Oregon public universities except OHSU. The same approval form is used by all of the universities and can be found here. You may also pick up a form at your campus Human Resources office.