If I rent a car to use for PSU business, should I accept CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) coverage?
Yes, since the increase of the agency deductible, you (as a PSU employee) should purchase the Limited Damage Waiver. If the Limited Damage Waiver is available and not purchased by the agency at the time of rental, the agency's current deductible amount will be doubled in the event of a loss. We now have contract with Enterprise Car rental which include CDW coverage. Please use our corporate account to make reservation 46OR007, pin # ORE.