How does the university determine whether my family member is eligible for the staff tuition rate?
You must certify in a signed statement that your family member is eligible. For a spouse, you certify that you are legally married; for a domestic partner, you complete and submit an Affidavit of Domestic Partnership with the initial enrollment form; for a dependent child, you certify that your child qualifies as your dependent for tax purposes. You may be required to submit proof to support your certification, as requested by the university.