Can I use my personal car to take an authorized trip on PSU business or am I required to use a State car?
There must be an economic or convenience benefit factor in using your own vehicle over renting a State vehicle from the Campus Motor Pool. Private vehicles must have insurance and carry safety equipment such as first aid kit, flares, and fire extinguisher. (See PSU Travel Guide section 7.018 for a full discussion.)