Date: February 25, 2006
Location: Smith Center Ballroom, Portland State University
Time: 5:00 p.m. - Midnight
Beneficiary: All proceeds benefit the Viking Athletic Fund, supporting scholarships for more than 300 Portland State University student athletes.
Cost: $1,000 for a table of 10 or $100 per individual.
Capacity: Limited to 400
- An elegant evening of wine tasting and an opportunity to purchase wines at special prices.
- Live entertainment, including special performances by student-athletes.
- Savor fine cuisine throughout the evening.
- Silent auction - three closings with items that cannot be duplicated.
- Live Auction will be the highlight of the evening. Some items include:
- Outdoor Kitchen
- VIP Boston Trip w/VIP Red Sox experience & Boston Beer Brewery Tour
- Laundry Room Makeover w/new washer & dryer
- Martini Party
- VIP San Diego Padres Trip
- Palm Springs Getaway
- Private Winery Tour & Dinner
- The evening will also include dancing.
- Valet Parking will be available. Black tie optional.
To purchase tickets or express interest in donating an item for auction, please contact Carrie Lee Carlascio at 503-725-4906.
Registration forms are available online at www.goviks.com. Just click on the Night of Wine & Roses logo.