South Park Blocks, near Shattuck Hall
Committee for Improving Student Food Security
The Free Food Market is a partnership between the CISFS and the Oregon Food Bank that brings FREE fresh produce, and other pantry dry goods to PSU students and the greater PSU community. This partnership is an effort to increase student access to healthy food options and to reduce student food insecurity.
What you need to know:
- Free Food Market is open to everybody. All PSU students, faculty, staff, as well as community members.
- No proof of income is required.
- Quantities per-person of each item depends on how much each food type is delivered.
- Bring your reusable shopping bag. Bags are not supplied and items can get heavy.
COVID Safety Requirements for Free Food Market:
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, our Free Food Market is still happening, however, we have changed our operations to protect the health and safety of all of the members of our community.
- All volunteers and patrons must wear a protective face covering, even though the event is outdoors.
- Patrons must maintain 6-feet of physical distancing
- Food items available to you are placed on a table. You may choose to take any items on the table, or you may choose not to take the item.