SW Broadway and Mill, between SMSU and Cramer Hall
Celebrate Conflict Resolution's 25th Anniversary! Join CR faculty, students, alums, and community partners for a campus "Peace Walk" that features key sites on campus in the long struggle for peace in our community.
Each day, the group named will be honored, but all are welcome to every walk. Tours start at noon at the corner of SW Broadway and Mill, in the breezeway between Smith and Cramer.
- Monday, June 7: Alumni Day
- Tuesday, June 8: Donor Day
- Wednesday, June 9: Community Partner Day
- Thursday, June 10: Class of 2021 Day
*Face masks are required for this event and will be provided.
Join in other 25th anniversary celebrations:
- Make a gift to the Conflict Resolution Student Support Fund
- Listen to oral histories on Conflict Reframed: The Practices & Professions of Peace at PSU, 1996-2020