The 8th Annual Portland State University Undergraduate Research Conference will highlight the excellent academic work being done by undergraduates at PSU. All Undergraduates, Graduates, Faculty and Staff are encouraged to attend.
* CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS! *
We invite you to present your research or paper you have been working on at the Portland State University Undergraduate Research Conference. We accept all types of research projects and papers, and will organize them under common themes for panels, round-table discussions, or poster sessions. Graduate students and faculty are invited to chair and moderate sessions.
Submission Deadline is Monday, April 25th, 2011
- Paper abstracts with title may be up to 100 word
- Roundtable proposals may be up to 100 words
- Graduate students and Faculty may request to chair/moderate session without having a particular session in mind
How to register:
- Conference Registration is Free!
- Please submit your Full Name, Contact Details, Major, and Abstract to : email@example.com
- Your Abstract should be included in the body of the email as well as attached in a word document format.
- Please include "8th annual undergraduate research submission" in the subject line.
This event is hosted by the Office of Academic Affairs, the Ronald E. McNair Scholars Program, & Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation in STEM. Funding for the PSU Undergraduate Research Conference is provided by the Rose Tucker Memorial Trust and the PSU Office of Academic Affairs.
Tuesday, May 17th, 8 AM to 3 PM
SMSU 327, 328, 333
Attendance is free!