Remote (online) Classes
- Feature the same great teachers
- Regularly scheduled "live" classes with instructors and classmates
- Active, participatory classes that give students lots of opportunities to practice and improve their English
- Course assignments that will be completed outside of scheduled class time
- Regular individualized teacher feedback
- Access to dedicated IELP academic advisors
- Access to our Learning Center through virtual tutoring and conversation partner sessions
- Regularly scheduled activities to meet other students and continue practicing English
- Access to a computer or tablet with audio and video capability
- Strong internet connection
Senior Instructor 2
Teaching and learning remotely is definitely a unique experience for both the instructors and students...It is incredibly fascinating how quickly we all had to adapt and how well we have been doing.
IELP Student, Spring 2020
I grew up basically on social media and probably have spent much of my time on social media...so maybe that’s why [remote learning] feels normal and comfortable to me.
IELP Student, spring 2020
I like this online communication...I don’t feel any pressure when speaking, so I like that. I can speak more; I can use English more and more; I can speak English more confidently.
"It has been almost 6 months that i have been studying in the IELP...Overall, I enjoy learning English remotely because it is very convenient and appropriate during these circumstances...the teachers and staff are really helpful and they are always available to support me."