Engineering and Technology Management forms:

Forms and links for other PSU offices available online:

  • GO-14, Dual Degree
  • GO-19, Request for Change of Major
  • GO- 21, Proposed Transfer Credit
                   The GO-21 is used only for Transfer credits (credits taken at another college/university).
  • Graduate Petition (Used to clear issues for previous terms.)
  • Deadlines Appeal (Used to clear issues during the term currently enrolled, such as late course registration, late course drop, etc.)

Registration Forms: