PSU's Graduate School of Education purchased this comprehensive data system because it will do several things, including:
- Improve the student application process
- Enhance student advising
- Enable students to submit important work and receive feedback online
- Keep records on field experience sites
- Facilitate collaborative evaluations between instructors, supervisors, and students
- Streamline procedures for licensure upon completion of the program
You will need access to the system in order to complete some of your course assignments and be evaluated for course and field experiences. You will use your existing PSU ODIN credentials to access the system. For help with this process, visit Helpful Resources.
You will have access to Tk20 for as long as you need it, whether that means one year or ten years. The system is secure and confidential; no one will have access to your files except you and your instructors and advisors. The system is user-friendly, and you will receive instruction in how to use it.
Your access will not be active until the term begins.
- Tk20 Help Guides for Students, Faculty, Supervisors
- Additional tutorials are available through Tk20
- Contact Tkhelp at firstname.lastname@example.org