Applying to a Program
All students must attend an Ed Abroad 101 session as their first step in the study abroad process.
- First read through the Get Started section of the Ed Abroad website
- Second, attend an Ed Abroad 101 session
- If you can't attend an Ed Abroad 101 session:
- Complete your advising profile
- Schedule an advising appointment with an Advisor if:
- If you are unable to make any of the scheduled advising hours, email the advisor directly to discuss alternate options. Additionally, feel free to visit our drop-in advising in the QRC or the HUB. Drop-in advising hours can be found on our events calendar.
- Having trouble making an advising appointment? Click here!