Become an Economics Major

Changing your major at PSU requires one form. Just print out and fill in a  Change of Information FormBe sure to put "EC" in as the new major code and turn it into the Registrar's Office in Neuberger Hall. You may also change your major in Banweb.

Should I Study for the BA or the BS Degree if I Plan to Major in Economics?

PSU Resources and Information

For more information about the Undergraduate Program, please contact any undergraduate faculty advisor listed below, contact a CUPA advisor or see Professors Hall or Woods during their drop-in hours.

Drop in hours:

  • Professor Hall: Tuesday/Thursday from 6:30-7:30 p.m.
    Professor Woods: Tuesday 1-3 p.m.