Search Google Appliance

Transfer Credits

Transfer credits are college credit earned at any institution other than PSU.

Undergraduate Students

Undergraduate transfer students must submit information from their former institution's catalog and a copy of that institution's transcript showing the course in question.  Transfer credits to be used for the Electrical or Computer Engineering major must be approved by the department's undergraduate advisor. More information on how credits transfer can be found here.

Master's Students

Up to twelve quarter credits of transfer credit can be accepted as elective, pending advisor approval. Credit that has been applied toward any master's degree cannot be used toward a second master's degree at PSU.

Please note you must comply with all policies listed in the PSU Bulletin and Office of Graduate Studies.

Doctoral Students

Credits from other institutions can apply to the degree, pending advisory committee approval. All dissertation credit must be performed in residence at PSU.