We rely on our partnerships with Industry to help in our goal of producing the best graduates for professions in Electrical and Computer Engineering. We address this in a multitude of ways:
- Assist industry in finding graduates for positions
- Internship Program
- We meet with our Industry and Alumni Board Quarterly to help give constructive input into our programs and students.
- Industry partners can request to host an event in our Department by contacting our department chair, James McNames, email@example.com.
- Industry partners can request to host a tour of the Department and its facilities by contacting our department chair, James McNames, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We hold many events that provide opportunities to meet others in the Electrical and Computer Engineering Community. Check out our News and Events page.
For information about the ECE PE Review course please visit http://web.cecs.pdx.edu/~fli/pe-ee.html.