Search Google Appliance

Degree Completion

Theses and dissertations are submitted electronically to the Office of Graduate studies. See the Office of Graduate Studies website for specific submission instructions. There is also information on that website about defending your thesis or dissertation.

There are several documents that must be processed before you can be awarded your degree. The ECE department will submit these forms, but is up to you and your adviser to insure the forms are properly filled out and submitted to the Graduate Coordinator on time. See for a listing of these forms and their associated deadlines.