President's Diversity Awards Nomination
The Office of the President, the Office of Global Diversity and Inclusion and the Diversity Action Council invite campus nominations for the 12th Annual President's Diversity Awards.
Nominations are accepted in the following categories:
- Graduate Student
- Undergraduate Student
- PSU Team collaborating on a project
Multiple nominations are encouraged.
These awards honor those who have demonstrated their commitment to these campus diversity goals:
- Producing graduates who can be leaders in a global community.
- Ensuring that diversity is incorporated into the curriculum.
- Creating an environment that is welcoming, inclusive and diverse.
- Creating more robust communication channels to bring the world to the campus and the campus to the world.
- Endorsing a campus-wide cultural competency training plan.
- Recruiting and retaining diverse faculty and staff.
- Recruiting and retaining a greater number of historically underrepresented, underserved and international students.
- Developing and supporting relationships with community, alumni and other partners.
The awards will be presented on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 in the Native American Student & Community Center. The awards program starts at 2 p.m. and will be followed by light refreshments.