WICHE/WRGP In-State Tuition

The Western Regional Graduate Program (WRGP) allows master’s, graduate certificate, and Ph.D. students who are residents of the WICHE member states to enroll in programs at participating institutions outside of their home state and pay resident tuition.

In order to be eligible for WICHE/WRGP-related in-state tuition, a student must be 1) a resident of a participating state for a minimum of one year immediately preceding their term of admission, 2) admitted to a participating graduate degree program, and 3) in good academic standing. Students must apply for this benefit and be approved by the PSU Office of Graduate Studies in advance of the benefit terms. Completed application forms must be submitted to Graduate Studies a minimum of four weeks before the beginning of the term the benefit is to start.

Participating states include Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI), Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming 

CUPA's participating programs include:

Master of Real Estate Development (MRED) 
Master of Public Administration (MPA)
Master of Public Administration: 
Health Administration (MPA:HA) 
Master of Public Policy (MPP) 
MS in 
Criminology and Criminal Justice 
Master of Urban and Regional Planning (MURP)
Master of Urban Studies (MUS)
PhD in Urban Studies
PhD in Public Affairs and Policy (PAP) 

WICHE/WRGP Application Form