Transfer to PSU

Undergraduate Transfer Students

Are you an undergraduate interested in transferring to a program within the College of Urban and Public Affairs? Visit PSU's Transfer Admissions page for application instructions and deadlines.

Graduate Transfer Students

If you are interested in transferring to a graduate program, please contact an advisor within your degree program of interest:

Transfer Equivalencies

Knowing if your credits will transfer is important! Prior to applying for admission, view the credit transfer equivalency information for your area of study to help you determine how your credits will transfer: