During the week of January 19-26, 2014, seven vehicles were reported to have been broken into. Three of these occurred in Parking Structure 3, three in University Center Building Parking, and one in the Art Parking Lot.
Public Safety is offering the following crime prevention strategies:
• Lock your car at all times.
• When you return to your car have your keys out as you approach. Check the interior before you get in the car.
• If you observe any suspicious person(s) lurking in the parking lot, notify Campus Public Safety (503)-725-4407.
• Remove all valuables from your car. Leave them at home or lock them in the trunk.
• If you work late, ask a co-worker to escort you to the parking lot, or call Campus Public Safety (503)-725-4407.