Off Campus Resources
- Security on Campus, Inc. - Learn more about the Clery Act
- The U.S. Department of Education -Establishes policy for administers, and coordinates most federal assistance to education.
- Dept. of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) - Implements minimum standards for recruitment and training.
- Family Policy Compliance Office (FPCO) - implements two laws that seek to ensure student and parental rights in education.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- FERPA for the Parents
Off-Campus Resource Numbers
- Police, Fire, Medical - 911, for on-campus, dial 9-911
- PPB non-emergency - 503-823-3333
- Call To Safety - Formally the Portland Women's Crisis Line - 503-235-5333
- Multnomah County Crisis Line - 503-988-4888
- Washington County Crisis Line - 503-291-9111
- Portland Oregon Poison Control Center - 1-800-222-1222
- Police Information Line - 503-823-4633