Search Google Appliance

Loss of Utilities

It is possible that buildings on campus could lose a utility function. For a loss of utilities follow these guidelines:

  • To report service outages contact the Facilities and Planning at 503-725-3738 (M-F/8am-5pm)
    • Provide the following information:
      • Your name.
      • Your location.
      • A number where you can be reached.
      • Building name and areas of building affected.
  • Stay in the building unless you are told to evacuate by emergency personnel.
  • If necessary, use stairs to evacuate.
  • If there is any type of leak, evacuate the area and close the door.
  • Closing of the University will be communicated via PSUALERT and local media.