Communication Undergraduate Courses

The Department of Communication offers a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and a minor. All students, whether taking a major or minor, must complete courses in communication with a letter grade (not a pass-fail grade) and earn at least a C grade. If you earn a grade of C-minus or less then the course cannot be counted toward your major or minor.

Please see the offerings page for a list of available courses. See the clusters page for more information on the Undergraduates' University Studies requirement. See the schedule page for the planned course offerings in the communication department for the current school year.