The Beta Project: How to Apply
Who can apply?
Anyone. Yes, as long as you or one of the team members is an engineering or computer science major at PSU.
If you are not already familiar with the program, you are encouraged to attend one of our information sessions in the Laboratory for Interconnected Devices in FAB 84 (at bottom of the Engineering Building stairs):
- There are no more information sessions this term
Submit your proposal
- Download proposal form
- After you fill it out, send your proposal to Don Mueller (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 1/27/17 at 12:00 p.m.
After you submit, here is our simple 3 steps process…
- A panel of faculty, students, and mentors will select projects slated for presentation. All project proposals will receive an email with review results.
- Selected teams will be invited to meet the panel on 1/31/17. Students will give a five minute oral presentation followed by five minutes of discussion.
- Projects that receive funding will be notified 2/03/17.