How to Apply
HR Analytics Graduate Certificate
- Two years of professional work experience in Human Resources OR an undergraduate degree in Human Resources and 1 year of professional work experience (preferably in HR)
- PSU Minimum Admissions Requirements
- Received a Grade of B or higher in the following prerequisite:
- Intro to Statistics: STAT 241 or STAT 243 or equivalent (4)
HRA Application Requirements
- Professional resume
- Unofficial transcripts/mark sheets from each college or university attended.
- If admitted, official transcripts must be submitted.
- Visit the PSU Admissions website for detailed transcript requirements.
- Statement of Purpose: In 500 words or less, please tell us what has led you to pursue this degree. Identify your short-term and long-term career objectives, an explanation of your decision to pursue this degree at this point in your life, and your specific interest in Portland State University’s School of Business.
- $67 application fee
Resources for International Students
- English Language Proficiency
- International Documents & Certified Translation
- Financial Documentation
- Other Helpful Information for International Students
- The HR Analytics Certificate does not qualify for an F1 Visa
Application Requirements for Current PSU Graduate Students
- Complete a Request for Change of Program form.
- Please select the option “I wish to add to my present program...”
- The form must be signed by your current academic advisor.
- Complete the Graduate Business Certificate Request form.
- Purpose statement and resume required
- You will be notified of the department’s admission decision via email
- If admitted, contact your academic advisor to determine your schedule of courses (both graduate degree and HR Analytics Certificate)
Learn More about the HR Analytics Certificate
Application Due Dates
New students start classes in the fall, winter, spring, or summer quarter.
- Winter Term - December 15
- Spring Term - March 1
- Summer Term - June 1
- Fall Term - August 31