How to Apply
Business Blockchain Graduate Certificate
Business Blockchain Graduate Certificate Application Requirements
- Professional resume
- Unofficial transcripts/mark sheets from each college or university attended
- If admitted, official transcripts must be submitted
- Visit the PSU Admissions website for detailed transcript requirements
- Statement of Purpose: In 500 words or less, please tell us what has led you to pursue this degree. Identify your short-term and long-term career objectives, an explanation of your decision to pursue this degree at this point in your life, and your specific interest in Portland State University’s School of Business.
- $67 application fee
Resources for International Students
- English Language Proficiency
- International Documents & Certified Translation
- Financial Documentation
- Other Helpful Information for International Students
- The Business Blockchain Graduate Certificate does not qualify for an F1 Visa
Application Requirements for Current PSU Graduate Students
- Complete a Request for Change of Program form.
- Please select the option “I wish to add to my present program...”
- The form must be signed by your current academic advisor.
- Complete the Graduate Business Certificate Request Form.
- Purpose statement and resume required.
- You will be notified of the department’s admission decision via email.
- If admitted, contact your academic advisor to determine your schedule of courses (both graduate degree and Business Blockchain Certificate).
Learn More about the Business Blockchain Graduate Certificate
Application Due Dates
New students start classes in the winter or fall quarters only.
- Winter - December 15
- Fall - August 31