Online at our website: www.pdx.edu/boxoffice/tickets
Over the phone: 503-725-3307
Visit Us: Smith Memorial Student Union Broadway Entrance - on the West side of the street between Montgomery and Harrison Streets. (see a map of the Smith Center first floor)
How to Purchase Tickets Online
For first time users, click the user login page.
Follow the instructions below from our ticketing website:
- General Public New User Registration if you are a general public user
- PSU Community Login if you have a pdx.edu E-mail address and an ODIN code & password
From the registration menu, you will be required to fill out the following information:
- First & Last Name
- Shipping Information - mailing address, E-mail address, and create a password
- Billing Information (click on checkbox at the top of the list if the address is the same as Shipping Info)
And you're all set to purchase tickets! To purchase tickets in the future simply login to your account.
If you have questions about an event, please email email@example.com.
In addition to ticketing we also rent out full size lockers in Cramer Hall, Neuberger Hall and Science Building 1.
A great way to avoid carrying heavy bags all over campus!
From Viking Football games to the Spring Opera to Student group events like Japan Night we sell tickets for the events going on at Portland State.
The Box Office website also offers PSU Students a variety of free tickets.
- All PSU students can attend Viking Athletic event for FREE! Just take your PSU ID to the door
- Most Student Activities and Leadership events are free for students, just log in to the ticket website with your Odin and password to see the list of events. Click on the event to see if you can attend for FREE!
- PSU is a sponsor of the Institute of Science, Engineering, and Public Policy lecture and anyone with a PSU ID can receive 2 free tickets to each lecture by visiting the Box Office. Check the ISEPP Schedule. We will have free tickets available one week before each lecture.
For more campus events, check out Viking Events!