Stand with us in support of Portland State University!
Any alumnus or friend of Portland State University can become a PSU Advocate.
PSU Advocates is a network of alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents and friends who share a commitment to higher education and to Portland State University. Volunteers work to communicate and promote the goals, needs, and the accomplishments of supporting an outstanding teaching and research institution in Portland.
PSU Advocates know the University needs effective voices speaking together to keep the Portland State University strong.
Make your voice heard in Oregon and across the country by talking with your elected officials about the issues that are important to you and the university.
How can I do my part?
- Sign up to be a PSU Advocate and recieve action alerts.
- If you are not already, become a registered voter today!
- Become familiar with your elected officials. Find out who represents you or check out all the Oregon state senators by district.
- Stay informed and sign up to receive PSU Advocates News in your inbox so that you have the latest information on policy issues and will be the first to know when it’s time to stand up in support of Portland State University.
- Follow PSU and the PSUAA on social media.
- Read the history of PSU Advocates.
The PSUAA Advocates works in conjunction with Portland State University Office of Government Relations to administer the program.