Student Academic Services

Looking for advising
Portland State University Students should meet with an adviser at least once a semester. To schedule an appointment with an adviser in the Graduate School of Education, visit the GSE Information Sessions Schedule, call (503) 725-4619, or stop by the Fourth Avenue Building.

Clinical and Community Service

Child Development & Family Service
Child Care Resource offers educational and supportive programs. Child Care Resource helps all families find a solution to their child care questions and needs. Dependent Care is available for AIUTP students; please contact Ron Polintan at (503) 725-9943.

Student Health and Counseling
All students who are enrolled in the AITP are provided basic health insurance, dental benefits, and access to all the services provided by the Center for Student Health and Counseling.