Search Google Appliance


What happens if a professor does not want to provide an accommodation?

Generally professors are incredibly accommodating and able to provide all approved academic accommodations.  In the rare occurrence that a professor does not understand an accommodation or refuses to provide one you should contact the DRC immediately.  We can be reached at 503-725-4150 or via email at  The DRC is responsible for ensuring that all students with disabilities have equal access to their education, and we will work with your professor to make sure you have access.