Search Google Appliance


If I take classes at both Portland State and a community college this term (I'm a co-admitted student), how does Portland State know that I'm a full-time student for financial aid purposes?

You are responsible for notifying Portland State (or the community college, whichever school is administering your financial aid) of your enrollment at the partner institution by completing a Concurrent Enrollment (Co-Term) form each term you enroll at both schools. The form is posted to your "Outstanding Requirements" in the Financial Aid section of the PSU Student Information System. It becomes available just prior to the beginning of the term and is due by the end of the second week of classes that term.