Search Google Appliance

Advanced placement and International Baccalaureate

If you have earned Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, or college credit through your high school, you are required to submit official exam results and transcripts. If you have completed college-level work in high school under the Advanced Placement Program sponsored by the College Entrance Examination Board (CEEB), you may be granted credit toward a bachelor's degree in comparable college courses after your admission to PSU. Credit is contingent upon receiving creditable grades in examinations administered by the CEEB. For more information about how these credits are accepted at PSU visit the Admissions website.