Our on-campus programs are temporarily canceled during Oregon’s stay-at-home order to slow the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to seeing you on campus when we reopen. For now, join us for a virtual information session.
Our Transfer Workshops are an opportunity for you to meet with admissions and financial aid representatives, learn about PSU at local community colleges.
Apply to PSU, bring official transcripts from every college you've attended, and get an instant admission decision at the Transfer Workshop:
- Apply to PSU 48 hours before the workshop you plan to attend
- Bring official transcripts from every college you’ve attended
- Apply to PSU
- Speak with an academic advisor
- Get your financial aid and scholarship questions answered
- Learn about on-campus housing options
- Find out how credits you’ve already earned will transfer to PSU and plan which courses to take prior to transferring
Prepare for the Open House
- Sign up for a Transfer Workshop
- Review PSU's Admission Requirements
- Complete the PSU application prior to the event. When you reach the payment portion of the application select Fee Deferral and submit the application.
- Bring official transcripts from ALL colleges you’ve attended to the workshop.
- Attend the Transfer Workshop