Campus visits canceled during COVID-19
Our campus is temporarily closed to visitors during Oregon’s stay-at-home order to slow the spread of COVID-19. We look forward to seeing you on campus when we reopen. All our tours, campus visits, orientations and events are canceled until further notice. Most of our buildings are also closed. We are happy to know you are interested in visiting Portland State. For now, please enjoy a virtual tour and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Our Transfer Workshops are an opportunity for you to meet with admissions and financial aid representatives, learn about PSU at local community colleges.
Apply to PSU, bring official transcripts from every college you've attended, and get an instant admission decision at the Transfer Workshop:
- Apply to PSU 48 hours before the workshop you plan to attend
- Bring official transcripts from every college you’ve attended
- Apply to PSU
- Speak with an academic advisor
- Get your financial aid and scholarship questions answered
- Learn about on-campus housing options
- Find out how credits you’ve already earned will transfer to PSU and plan which courses to take prior to transferring
Prepare for the Open House
- Sign up for a Transfer Workshop
- Review PSU's Admission Requirements
- Complete the PSU application prior to the event. When you reach the payment portion of the application select Fee Deferral and submit the application.
- Bring official transcripts from ALL colleges you’ve attended to the workshop.
- Attend the Transfer Workshop