Click on the links below to access sample syllabi for Women's Studies courses.
Women's Studies Major Core Courses:
- WS 101 Intro to Women's Studies
- WS 301 Gender & Critical Inquiry
- WS 305 Women of Color Feminisms
- WS 307 Women, Activism & Social Change
- WS 315 Feminist Analysis
- WS 411 Experiential Learning Seminar
- WS 412 Feminist Theory & Methodology
- WS 415 Senior Seminar
- UNST 231 Gender & Sexualities Sophomore Inquiry
- WS 306U Global Gender Issues
- WS 308U: Topics in Gender, Literature, and Popular Culture
- Lesbian Literature
- Women and the Roots of Rock and Roll
- Women and Rock from 1965 to Present
- Women, Writing, and Memoirs
Sexuality, Gender, and Queer Studies Minor Core Courses and Electives
View syllabi here.
Gender and Sexualities Studies Sophomore Inquiry and Cluster CoursesAvailable on the University Studies website.