Search Google Appliance

Veterans Forms and Resources

If you’re visiting this site, then you’re probably looking for forms associated with your veterans benefits.


PSU Veteran Certification Form

1995 Change of Program, Place of Training (VA required form)

PSU Student Information Change Form (Change of Major, Add Major/Minor)

Chapter 33 GI Bill Payment Agreement

22-5495 (Dependent Change of Program, Place of Training Form)


State Aid

PSU Undergraduate Degree Application

PSU Degree Change Form

Student Veterans Association Application

Yellow Ribbon Application

Veterans Dependent Tuition Waiver

House Bill 2571 Application (out-of-state veteran tuition reduction)

Tutorial Assistance (Yes, the G.I. Bill pays $100 a month for tutoring)

Mitigating Circumstances (this is between you and the VA, not our office)

Online Non-Degree Application (aka Quick Entry Form) a paper form is also available.

Multiple Objective Degree Form (Dual Degree Application Form, State of Oregon)

My CAA Application

Transfer of Benefits

Direct Deposit Enrollment

All PSU Forms


Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities Information and Overview

New Veteran Student Checklist

Admissions Intent to Enroll