Facts About Veteran Benefits
- A veteran is a person who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces and was released under an honorable condition.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), not PSU, determines your eligibility for veterans education benefits.
- The Veterans Services Office and the Office of Student Financial and Scholarships will help you to take a full advantage of the programs, services, and benefits available by:
- Processing your paperwork for VA claims so you'll receive your payments on time
- Certifying your student enrollment for the VA
- Preparing the necessary forms for unit or address changes