Student-veterans at Portland State University may use the links to the left to understand the process of certification of educational benefits as well as to learn more about campus and community resources.
Veterans intending to use their education and training benefits at Portland State must obtain and submit proper certification forms. This process should be started at least one month prior to registration.
- Montgomery G.I. Bill (Chapter 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
- Post 9/11 G.I. Bill (Chapter 33)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Education Assistance Program (Chapter 35)
- Montgomery G.I. Bill/Select Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP, Chapter 1607)
- Post 9/11 G.I. Bill Yellow Ribbon Program
- Oregon Veteran Educational Aid Program
- Tuition Assistance (TA)
- Voyager Program