University Studies Surveys
Assessment plays a central role in helping University Studies further student learning. The confidential surveys below are used in conjunction with other tools, such as the end-of-year portfolio, to help faculty and the department in developing its programs.
If you are a student, your instructor or mentor will provide instructions on when to take a particular survey.
To see results of our surveys and other assessment activities, please visit our reports page.
If you have any questions or comments about assessment in University Studies, please contact Rowanna Carpenter, Assessment Coordinator (email@example.com).
- Early Term Assessment (Freshman and Sophomore Inquiry Students)
- Freshman Inquiry Prior Learning Survey
- Sophomore Inquiry Prior Learning Survey
- Senior Inquiry (High School) Prior Learning Survey
- FRINQ/SINQ ePortfolio or student work sample consent form
- FRINQ Mid-year Survey (End of second term)
- SINQ End-of-term evaluation