Profiles - University Studies
Browse by category:
- All Categories
- Global Diversity & Inclusion
- Campus Life
- Athletics & Recreation
- Bike Hub
- Campus Public Safety
- Community Gardens
- Conference Event & Guest Services
- Housing Dining & Residence Life
- Information Technologies
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
- Multicultural Center
- Native American Student & Community Center
- Student Groups & Government
- Student Health and Counseling
- Student Legal Services
- Visit Portland State
- Women's Resource Center
- Academics & Research
- Portland Center for Public Humanities
- School of Business Administration
- School of Extended Studies
- Graduate School of Education
- Maseeh College of Engineering & Computer Science
- School of Fine & Performing Arts
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- Applied Linguistics
- Black Studies
- Center for Japanese Studies
- Center for Lakes & Reservoirs
- Center for Science Education
- Chicano-Latino Studies
- Conflict Resolution
- General Studies
- International Studies
- Judaic Studies
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Native American Studies
- Religious Studies
- School of the Environment
- Speech & Hearing Sciences
- Women Gender and Sexuality Studies
- World Languages & Literatures
- School of Social Work
- College of Urban & Public Affairs
- School of Community Health
- Hatfield School of Government
- Institute of Portland Metropolitan Studies
- Toulan School of Urban Studies & Planning
- PSU Library
- Academic Programs
- Center for Real Estate
- Center for Turkish Studies
- Challenge & LINK Programs
- Honors Program
- Intensive English Language Program
- International Studies
- Middle East Studies Center
- Peace Corps Master's International
- Sustainability at PSU
- Systems Science Graduate Program
- University Studies
- Academic Services
- Undergraduate Admission
- International Admission
- Graduate Admission
- Post-Baccalaureate Admission
- Oregon Residency Status
- Financial Aid
- Registration & Records
- Office of International Affairs
- Center for Academic Excellence
- Writing Center
- Career Center
- Dean of Student Life
- Graduate Studies
- Alumni & Giving
- Academic Affairs
- University Advancement
- Finance & Administration
- Auxiliary Services
- Budget & Planning Office
- Business Affairs
- Human Resources
- Government Relations
- Commission on the Status of Women
- University Communications
- Featured Content
Browse by profile type:
Alumni Profile: Greg Tudor '08
Bridges to Use
Undergraduates in the School of Business Administration's Strategy Capstone course partner with Innovation & Intellectual Property and gain real world experience researching and planning paths forward for technology developed at PSU.
Adjunct Instructor at the School of Social Work (UNST Capstone)
Sonja Young Taylor
Instructor for University Studies
Assistant Professor at the School of Social Work
Assistant Professor for Child and Family Studies at the School of Social Work & Family Studies Cluster Coordinator for University Studies Program
Instructor at the School of Social Work
Meet Professor Suwako Watanabe - Japanese
Dr. Watanabe relishes the moments when the "light bulb" goes on in her students and their japanese language learning becomes meaningful to them.
Michael Flower, Ph.D.
Celine Fitzmaurice, M.S.
Adjunct Faculty Instructor
Meet Christof Teuscher
Dr. Teuscher’s research focuses on the future of computers.
Meet Joshua Fost
Joshua Fost explores implications of neuroscience and the naturalistic worldview.
Meet Joel Bettridge
Joel Bettridge draws on his background in poetry and philosophy to help students develop their critical thinking and writing skills.
Meet Vicki L Reitenauer
Vicki Reitenauer helps students use reflective thinking and writing in the service of working collaboratively with community organizations to make positive change.
Meet Deborah Smith Arthur
Deborah Smith Arthur facilitates Capstones in the areas of juvenile justice and educational equity.
Meet Associate Professor Barry Messer
Barry Messer knows why healthy rivers make healthy communities.
Meet Jack Straton
With a background in jazz, quantum theory, and diversity training, Jack Straton infuses his classes with creativity, interdisciplinary experience, and interpersonal connection.
Meet Michael Flower
Michael Flower is a developmental and molecular biologist whose interests turned from the laboratory study of embryos and genes to the ways in which they've become objects of political battle and moral dispute.
Meet Anmarie Trimble
Anmarie Trimble brings together creative writers and multimedia artists to create literary artworks.
Meet Jamie P. Ross
Jamie P. Ross shows students how philosophy and critical inquiry is the basis of all further learning.
Meet Jeff Gerwing
How can people have equitable access to rich and rewarding lives while living within the means of natural systems? This question is central to the research and teaching of Dr. Jeff Gerwing.
Linking history to planning theory and practice.