To get editing access to an existing Drupal site, first visit OIT's Web Site Creation or Access Request Form. If you are not logged into CAS, you will see the following messsage:
This is normal; click the link to login, and you will be redirected to the PSU Universal Login (CAS) login page, and be returned to the request access form.
The form is segmented into contact information and the request details. The contact information fields should automatically be filled out, but be sure to update any contact information that isn't correct:
In the request section, fill out the form noting these details:
- Select "Access to Existing Site"
- Enter the URL of the Drupal site in question; it will be of the form http://www.pdx.edu
- Enter your organization's name
- Enter the site owner's name, or the person that can approve access for you
- Add any notes pertinent to the request.
- Enter your department's name (it might match the organization name indicated above)
- Click Submit
See the image below for where these steps are executed:
The request goes to a ticketing system and you recieve an auto-generated email stating your request has been submitted. Turn-around time on access requests is usually short--same day or next day in most cases.