How do I create a page in Drupal?
- You are logged in to a Drupal site.
- Your role is that of content manager.
To create a new page, follow one of these paths:
- From any page, click Add Page link in the Administrative menu.
- From the Dashboard, click the Add Page link in the Content block.
- From the Content screen, click the Add content button and choose Page from the list of content types.
Each of these options opens a blank page form, the details of which are outlined in PSU Drupal documentation.
Complete the form and click the save button at the bottom of the screen.