Drupal Training Schedule
Intro to Drupal
Intro to Drupal covers the basics of creating and editing content, managing menu items, and working with media files.
- Thursday, December 5, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Monday, December 9, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 19, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Monday, December 30, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Learn to manage event, FAQ, news, and profile content in the Syndication site.
- Thursday, December 12, 9:30-11:30 a.m.
- Monday, December 16, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Working with Grids
Demand for hands-on grids training has been low, so we're going to suspend specific training sessions on this topic. You will find that the grids documentation is quite useful, and you're always welcome to bring grid-related questions to Q&A sessions.
Drop by the lab for one-on-one help with your website content management challenges.
- Monday, December 2, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
All sessions meet in ED 310 (Metropolitan Educational Support Lab) on the Apple side of the room.
Contact Therese Graner with questions.