U.S. News Up-and-Coming Universities Graphics
PSU employees, thank you for sharing the great news about Portland State University’s rising national profile. Please download the U.S. News Up-and-Coming National Universities graphics for use in your outreach efforts.
PSU is licensed to use the trademarked 2013 U.S. News Up-and-Coming National Universities badge in these print and digital applications until September 1, 2014:
- Digital: PSU web and social sites, online advertising, email promotional campaigns and email signature blocks.
- Print: Collateral such as posters, signage, flyers, banners, mailers and table tents.
PSU is not licensed to use the badge for merchandise, plaques, reprints and paid media such as TV, radio, print and digital.
Important required guidelines
- U.S. News requires review of all print collateral prior to printing. Please email print drafts to Tracy Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org to be routed for approval.
- The graphics placed on PSU’s web and social media site must link back to this U.S. News directory page.
- The badge should not appear smaller than 85 pixels wide on screen.
- It is prohibited to alter, manipulate or remove any trademark/copyright from the logo or change its color.
NOTE: You must have a pdx.edu email address to download any of the images provided below via Google Drive. To download, click on hyperlink, once on Google Drive select "File" then "Download."
Pdx.edu feature story
Please link to this story or repurpose the copy in your communication.
Pdx.edu web page slider
Please use this approved copy with the slider: U.S. News ranks Portland State among top 10 "up-and-coming” universities