Business Program Details
The program is exclusively focused on business courses. While students can take non-business electives in the third term, students wishing to study business are most appropriate for this program.
- Prerequisites is one course in introductory economics
- Students with previous accounting coursework will take Track A
- Students with no previous accounting coursework will take Track B
- Course work in statistics is recommended, but not required
- Academic English is only 4 credits per term and will be focused on Business English and supporting the students in their business courses.
Track A: One year of accounting and introductory economics
|Fall Term||Winter Term||Spring Term|
|Total Credits 12-13||Total credits 12-13||Total credits 12-17|
Track B: No accounting required, but one introductory course in economics is required
|Fall Term||Winter term||Spring Term|
|Total credits 12-13||Total credits 12-13||Total credits 12-13|